First and foremost, WLAM’s most unique benefits are the relationships you develop with other women lawyers in your local community and around the State of Michigan.
As our members often say, “the WLAM relationships you make today will last a lifetime!” Make the most of your WLAM membership by attending events, joining a committee, and/or being active in leadership. We look forward to seeing you!
Other WLAM benefits include:
- Discounted WLAM Events – WLAM membership allows you to attend various WLAM-sponsored educational and networking events at a reduced rate.
- WLAM Partnership Program – The WLAM Partnership Program works with various service providers to provide you with reduced rates on various services.
- Access to WLAM LinkedIn – WLAM LinkedIn access is provided exclusively to WLAM members. WLAM LinkedIn is where our members go to exchange ideas and discuss recent developments in the law.
- eFocus – WLAM’s quarterly electronic newsletter highlights recent regional activities and upcoming events around the State of Michigan, allows the President to share news with members via the President’s Corner, and provides members with the opportunity to share their success in the WLAM Members Spotlight.
- eReferrals – WLAM is often contacted by individuals and attorneys requesting a referral to a WLAM member; eReferrals are sent to WLAM members notifying them of new opportunities as they arise.
- WLAM’s Career Center
- WLAM Members Only page of the WLAM website – provides useful resources to WLAM members (under development).
- WLAM Member Directory – If desired, WLAM members may participate in the WLAM Member Directory which lists participating WLAM members’ names, contact information and area of practice to the public on our website (under development).