The WLAM Board of Directors continues to work hard on your behalf to create an organization of which you can be proud. Here is just some of what to watch for this year:
- This web site, with its Online WLAM Member Directory, links to WLAM Regions, including a listing of Regional Officers, activities, an event calendar, ways to reach other WLAM members around the state and more.
- Continuing issues of FOCUS, our eNewsletter, including an update from the WLAM President, news from the WLAM Foundation, upcoming events, and information about other WLAM members.
- As a state-wide organization, seven active Regions help deliver programs throughout the state. WLAM Regions do a great job of extending the reach to give you quality programming for networking, education and advocacy. If you are part of a Region with no current leadership, consider stepping forward to take on a new opportunity.
- State-wide events include the WLAM Annual Meeting each Spring. Watch the Online Event Calendar and your FOCUS eNewsletter for details of this and other events.
- Our committees are in place, planning activities for the upcoming program year. Consider participating in an area of interest to you. WLAM Committees include Communication & Technology, Finance, Legal Affairs (which includes Candidate Rating & Endorsement), Gender Equity, Membership, Nominating and Policy.
- The Annual WLAM Foundation Reception, always a highlight.
To become a member, use our secure online sign-up form (below). If you experience any difficulties renewing your membership online, please feel free to download and send the application form to email@example.com or to WLAM, 120 N. Washington Square, Suite 110A, Lansing, MI 48933. Alternatively you may call our office at 517-372-3320. We will be happy to assist you in processing your request over the phone.