The WLAM Board of Directors continues to work hard on your behalf to create an organization of which you can be proud. Here is just some of what to watch for this year:
- This web site, with its Online WLAM Member Directory, links to WLAM Regions, including a listing of Regional Officers, activities, an event calendar, ways to reach other WLAM members around the state and more.
- Continuing issues of FOCUS, our eNewsletter, including an update from the WLAM President, news from the WLAM Foundation, upcoming events, and information about other WLAM members.
- As a state-wide organization, seven active Regions help deliver programs throughout the state. WLAM Regions do a great job of extending the reach to give you quality programming for networking, education and advocacy. If you are part of a Region with no current leadership, consider stepping forward to take on a new opportunity.
- State-wide events include the WLAM Annual Meeting each Spring. Watch the Online Event Calendar and your FOCUS eNewsletter for details of this and other events.
- Our committees are in place, planning activities for the upcoming program year. Consider participating in an area of interest to you. WLAM Committees include Communication & Technology, Finance, Legal Affairs (which includes Candidate Rating & Endorsement), Gender Equity, Membership, Nominating and Policy.
- WLAM Member Recognition and Awards (Learn more.)
- Coming Soon: WLAM Member of the Month; Monthly Webinar
- The Annual WLAM Foundation Reception, always a highlight.
To become a member, visit our secure online membership form or download and mail our membership form. For our WLAM members who are in transition, unemployed and actively seeking work, we provide reduced membership rates. Please download the form to learn more.
Your dues are for a 12-month period, beginning at the time of application or renewal. You will receive an email reminder as your renewal date approaches so that you will not miss a minute of the services provided to WLAM members. If you have questions about any of these events or services, don’t hesitate to call us at 517-372-3320, or e-mail us.
We are looking forward to meeting you.[/mp_span] [/mp_row]