Greetings Current or Future WLAM Members!
The WLAM Board of Directors continues to work hard on your behalf to create an organization of which you can be proud. Here is just some of what to watch for this year:
- This web site, with its Online WLAM Member Directory, links to WLAM Regions, including a listing of Regional Officers, activities, an event calendar, ways to reach other WLAM members around the state and more.
- Continuing issues of FOCUS, our eNewsletter, including an update from your president, Angela Sherigan, news from the WLAM Foundation, upcoming events, and information about other WLAM members.
- As a state-wide organization, seven active Regions help deliver programs throughout the state. WLAM Regions do a great job of extending the reach to give you quality programming for networking, education and advocacy. If you are part of a Region with no current leadership, consider stepping forward to take on a new opportunity.
- State-wide events include the WLAM Annual Meeting each Spring. Watch the Online Event Calendar and your FOCUS eNewsletter for details of this and other events.
- Our committees are in place, planning activities for the upcoming program year. Consider participating in an area of interest to you. WLAM Committees include Communication & Technology, Finance, Legal Affairs (which includes Candidate Rating & Endorsement), Gender Equity, Membership, Nominating and Policy.
- The Annual WLAM Foundation Reception, always a highlight.
Your dues are for a 12-month period, beginning at the time of application or renewal. You will receive an email reminder as your renewal date approaches so that you will not miss a minute of the services provided to WLAM members. If you have questions about any of these events or services, don't hesitate to call us at 517-372-3320, or e-mail your completed application to email@example.com.
To become a member, visit our secure online membership form (this link will open a new window) or download a PDF of our membership application (dues are for a 12-month period, beginning at the time of application or renewal).
We are looking forward to meeting you.